Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New furniture for my condo!

I've been living in my new condo without any real furniture for about 3 months now. Raymond and I have been going to so many places to look at furniture and we've FINALLY settled on some pieces at Crate & Barrell! I really love their store and they have so many great accessories for every season! These are the things we got last night:









I can't wait to have people over after I fully finish furnishing the condo! All I am really missing that is a really nice and comfortable couch. Hopefully we can find that dream leather couch that's really affordable because I really want to invest into a new TV too! Haha... it makes sense right? New couch = new TV!











1 comment:

  1. I love how excited you were about your new condo and new furniture. I know how it feels to know that you are moving into your own space. Did you ever get the leather couch that you really wanted? Oh, and you do know that there’s only one thing to match a leather couch in a great condo, right? A wide-screen HD TV of course!

    -- Julio Oyola

    ReplyDelete